Monday, January 17, 2011

I Lava Yoga Pants.

Things really suck right now.

I mean, everything that's happening has to in order for things to notsuck, but in the meanwhile suck is pretty prevalent.

Divorce isn't easy, even when both people are on the same page and high-fiving about a big tax return because it'll really help to cover the expenses of filing.

One thing that has been helping me has been wearing yoga pants every day.

Seriously.



4 way stretch, even when we're not not flexible my pants are.  And I can't get too big for my britches with my demands because the waistband is elastic.

I think that wearing my yoga pants has made it possible for this to be as amicable as it has been.


So there you have it, I guess that's as much of an announcement as the world is gonna get about this. I'm just thankful that I have a few pairs of yoga pants that are getting me through this.  Who knows, maybe I'll even try to find my center and om the fuck out while wearing them too.

2 comments:

  1. I want those. Do they make KISS those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, KISS seems to have a logo on everything. Do they have a suggestion box, maybe you can give them their next big merch item.

    ReplyDelete