Friday, January 7, 2011

I Lava Playing With New Makeup.

So I'm easily influenced and impulsive and having the Sephora inside JCPenneys is just bad bad bad news.

A few weeks back when I was buying my Toki Doki brushes I overheard a few of the Sephora folks talking toa customer about how impressed they were that she was buying Cargo and how much they love it and how no one really knows about it and its a damn shame blah blah blah.

So of course it cemented in my mind that I had to have it.

Luckily, at this very moment we have these fabulous gift sets that feature a 4-color eyeshadow palette, mascara, lip liner and some lip gloss.  $85 of makeup for only $25 bucks.  That's cheaper than the palette alone. 

So (and yes, I realize every paragraph is starting with "so") I bought it after walking by and holding my hand out and grasping at the air every time I passed by with a rack while taking Alfred Dunner matching sets to the floor so people like my grandmothers will have clothing to fawn over.


 No Makeup at all. 
 Implements of destruction.
 All made up.  Awww.
 OH NO LOOK WHAT HAPPENED OHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, enough of that.  Here's a video of what I thought and all of the stuff in it.
Things to note:  My eyes are red.  Not because I'm a pothead but because I have almost 3 month old contacts in my eyes.  I'll be buying more tomorrow.  Also, I'm obsessed with shake weights.  That's the best explanation I can give for the Shake Weight homage at the end...

I lava new stuff.

2 comments: