Friday, June 24, 2011

A LAVA letter.




Dear Oliver/Oliwa,
Tonight I saw your show.  I've loved He's My Brother She's My Sister for a whopping 3 weeks- well, maybe a little longer.  But I only was able to make iTunes my bitch and get your album on payday of this month, so my true love began then.

 Quite frankly, I think you're magnificent.  A glittering ray of OMG LAVA.

I know, I know.  I totally uncomfortably talked to you while you were showing spring rolls the inside of your mouth and that's not nice of me, but dang. You gotta understand, I'm a lady raised on fangirling out to Hanson on TRL.  Playing it cool is not part of my skillz set. 

You probably have a girlfriend or boyfriend or are sworn to celibacy or something totally rock-blocking me from you, but in case you aren't just know I think you're the bee's knees.

If you would like more information I can send you my resume of fabulousness or perhaps create a powerpoint presentation for you about why I am just such a great girl to know.  Complete with clip art!!!

In the meanwhile, thanks for being colorful and wonderful and having the best smile I've ever seen.  And you know, that whole talented musician in a fun band thing. 

Guerrilla lovefare,

Burly

PS why the heck aren't you Oliver me already?  Yeesh!


Photographs courtesy of my boyfriend Yvonne.
 (And if you aren't a man with glitter-eyed glory but just reading this blog because that's what you do... do yourself a favor, treat yourself to HMBSMS.  They even have a free track for you to try before you commit.  You know how I feel about commitment.)

2 comments: