Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Lava Scanning Yarn

My camera broke.  Yeah.

No pictures of my kids, no pictures of myself but even worse... no pictures of my yarn haul I brought home from Sock Summit and TNNA!

TRAGEDY!

Of course, I'm a lady who thrives in the face of adversity so this was just another challenge. Ho-hum.

The stitch really hit the fan when I finished a scarf and didn't have any way of bragging about my stitchwitchery to everyone on facebook.

I turned to my scanner.

Pink Lemonade scarf in Anzula Squishy and Haiku


 The color!  The stitch definition! It's all there!  You can even see the twist of the yarn, which blew my mind!

Naturally I went on a scanning rampage.  Here are a few of my favorites from my Ravelry stash.
Ms. Gusset Sock

Little Red Bicycle Spark Lace in Cthulhu

Little Red Bicycle Penny Farthing Sock in Xanadu

Habu Textiles 20/1 Copper/Bamboo That's right. I said copper, like what your meth-head neighbor steals from streetlights.  Badass yarn.

Skeindalous Superwash Sock Yarn in Pibgorn


 Obsessed much?



1 comment: