Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Lava Pajamajeans


 Everyone knows how much I love yoga pants, I'd be a total idiot not to love them.  

I posed the question "Would you still be my friend if I had an entire wardrobe of Pajamajeans?" to a few friends and the results were pretty evenly split between "Absolutely!" and "Absolutely not!"  

That, to me, was a challenge.

I bought my first pair after much deliberation- you know,  picking up the box and putting it back down every time I went to CVS.  Pajamajeans are a commitment to the American Way, and I had to be certain I was ready to make that bold statement.  Well, that and I needed $39.99 to feel justified.  

Finally I found the perfect excuse.  Not only is it getting colder outside, but I've gotten fatter since the last time it was pants time.  

I was sick (to hear me bitch about it I was likely on my deathbed.)  and not in the mood to look cute enough for a skirt and leggings, my yoga pants were dirty and I had some soup and grilled "cheese" that needed making.  So I stopped at CVS and bought some.  

Now, I thought I was being a little optimistic about my hips when I grabbed a medium, but I just barely squeezed in.  They run pretty true to the waist size on the box, so if you're a medium/large cusp person you'll probably wanna go a size up.  

They feel like yoga pants, but with the perk of turning your arms and legs blue if you wear before washing.  That was fun to shave off in the shower the next day.

I am sold. I wore them, fell into bed with them, got up and immediately got burritos for breakfast in them and cruised on with my day.  See, this takes the hassle out of changing clothes.  Ever.

My only complaint is that I didn't buy them sooner, I LAVA the pajamas you live in, the jeans you sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment