Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Lava WIWT- Sunshiny Day Edition

 It is a gorgeous day today so i figured I'd grab a coupla snaps of my outfit while the kids played with rocks. yes, rocks. 
 Loitering at my Mom and Dad's house while they're outta town. 
In between is where I fit best right now anyway.
Dress:  Made by my mom because she is amazing.
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tights: Worthington, clearance.  Part of my uniform.
Shoes: Mossimo and cheap as heck
Sunglasses: 5 bucks from a street vendor in Las Vegas.

Makeup: 
The usual suspects.  Of course. Limecrime Circus Girl, Cargo HD mascara, nondescript pink color, Lorac multiplex 3D.

1 comment:

  1. KIM!! Holy crap! I have missed your face (well, name...online presence?)! It's Kate (kitchen_poet) from LJ and I stumbled upon your blog and couldn't be happier! How have you been?

    PS. You look fabulous, per usual. :)

    ReplyDelete