Friday, February 25, 2011

I Lava WIWT: Fulton 55 Edition

 Also known as It's my party and I'll Bieb if I want to.

Yesterday was my birthday.  Headed to Fulton 55 with the best friends money can buy a girl could get naturally and by no means of bribery whatsoever.  It was the Motel Drive show, duh!  Their last show I showed up to and left after a few songs because I was held tightly in the icy-cold grasp of the bug that would not go away.  I am pretty sure I coughed phlegm on this nice boy who I led me through some awkward dance moves. (I can't actually dance other than interpretive karaoke at The Brig.)  So in other words, I was ready to rock(abilly) my ass into 28.

We started at the Iron Bird Cafe and I had a Cosmopolitan.  Lavender in my coffee served in a martini glass. It's a dream come true.  And Patrick Contreras was playing, BONUS.  And Cho got us Dusty Buns Bistro.  Um, can you say Fresnorgasm?  This was just the pregame.  The tailgate party, if you will.  

 Fulton 55 is this great venue right across from Iron Bird.  I like their bathrooms.  Don't expect any other review of the place.  This is a What I Wore Today post, it's entirely about me.

Cho is the best dance partner.
And Burg partner

What I Wore:

Skull Anchor Rock Steady Sailor Dress
Xhilaration Sequined Cardigan
Those special leggings I love so dearly
I need new shoes.  I wear these Jacqueline Ferrar shoes everywhere.  Some day they'll fall apart.

Justin Bieber feather hair clip made by Cho
Flower clip made by me
Veggie Burger made by Denny's

Makeup

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
UD Fishnet, Ransom, Honey, Peace and Shag, with a little of my what the hell is this pink color I own, will it turn my eyes to stone?
Cargo HD Mascara

Face:
Make Up For Ever primer
Cover Girl Mineral shit
Some other translucent finisher.  I don't know.  I just put it on.  What the fuck ever.

Lips:
Urban Decay Revolution
Cargo Reverse Lip Liner
LORAC Multiplex 3D lipgloss

2 comments:

  1. How do you feel about The Beib's new haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just sad he didn't save the clippings and make me a merkin!

    ReplyDelete