Monday, March 21, 2011

I Lava Positivity

Lets think positive!
Springtime!
Orange Pink Yellow!
Powerful positive self imagery!

Finally gonna do Gala Darling's Radical Self Love Bible.  It's gonna happen.  I need to focus on the positive, move myself toward my goals and start shining again. And really, she's just amazing.  I need to make this my mantra, especially this line:  "May today be the day that you learn to love your reflection in the mirror. May it be the day that you fall truly in step with your own beauty, & the beauty of the world around you."

Because this daily breakdown crap is getting ridic.  I'm better than all of this self hatred.  I am better than whatever size pants I fit into on any given day.  No one gives a shit if my muffin top is ruining my life, and I shouldn't let it ruin me.  Better yet, I should stop wearing pants.  Skirts make me really happy and I never feel ugly in them.

Gala, you'll save me yet.


Goals:

-Hide my scale.  Thinking of handing it to my roommate and letting him hide it from me. Its gonna suck because I'm like, always on that sucker.
-Erase my daily chart of my weight.  It has done no good to see how my weight has fluctuated up and down for the last month. 
-Organize makeup. It's always good to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  Wait, what?
-Stop negativity in its tracks.  Use dry erase pen if needed since all negativity always starts in front of the mirror. Someday you'll walk into my bathroom (creep) and find the mirror is covered in nothing but love love love.
-Remember, I am beautiful for things beyond my body. Enhance those things.
-Glow.

Positivity, Stick to it! Lava it!  Make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment