Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Lava RSL

This will be an ongoing LAVA. 

Right now I'm just putting a few things out there.  This was from my status update on facebook:
Confirmed: Burlesque lessons on May 18th and June 1st with Hells Belles.
Confirmed: One month of unlimited yoga classes at Perfect Balance Yoga.
Confirmed: I am officially in a relationship with myself. Let the James Franco-esque-self-smooching begin!
 

I also just became a Creative Fresno member.  
Spazzy Kitchen Danced.
Started telling parts of my body why I love them daily.
Sang Hannah Montana's "He Could Be The One" to my parents' dog, Ted, and whispered loudly to him that I am totally the one for me.

Why not, right?  I'm trying to make a good impression on myself, make this relationship last.
Nothing's gonna ever work out if I can't make this thing with myself work first.
Lets see what this love can do, baby I'm perfect for you.
That's right.  I'm serenading myself with Paris Hilton Reggae.

No comments:

Post a Comment