Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIWT - What I Wore Two Days

In January, my vibrant friend Aurora issued a challenge to myself and another friend of ours, Jennifer Emerling to take this adorable Miss Alphabet dress and style it up in this friendly fashionblogwar. 

War on.

WIWT
Miss Alphabet Dress
Xhilaration cardigan with sequins!
Uniform leggings
Jacqueline Ferrar bow heels
Fortune Cookie necklace from Claires
Teapot and teacup rings from Claires
Rhinestone heart ring from Stella
Justin Bieber hair clip made by the unstoppable Cho
Makeup:
Urban Decay Woodstock
Urban Decay Fishnet
Lime Crime Circus Girl
Lime Crime Airborn Unicorn

I loved the way this dress made my boobs look.  I don't have the most gigantic boobs, so the fact that it made me look like I did was a winner winner tofurkey dinner.

I also loved that the dress matched my BIEBSY clip.  Fuck yeah, Bieber.

The night started at Iron Bird Cafe where I me up with Cho, Nicole and Michael and I scarfed down an Animal's Revolt wrap before Pecha Kucha started.

We then dodged raindrops across the street to Fulton 55, which has the best bathrooms.  Ever.


And I took one last shot before Cho and I confused, and then rickrolled the Pecha Kuchagoers.





DAY TWO! A bonus.
It was sunny, and I had new leggings.  Bam.
WIWT
Arizona sweater
Bow sunglasses from Claires
Denim Skirt... no clue what the hell it is...
Tim Lincecum On Your Neck pearl necklace (made by me)
Gray TOMS
Makeup:
Nothing but Benefit You Rebel Lite

Michael and I went to Woodward Park and got progressively more and more winded as we walked directly up every hill we encountered.  So we sat on shit. Like trees.  And rocks.  With plaques on them that have the Frenchs mustard logo emblazoned upon them.  Yeah, we were confused too.  
Weird fucking Fresno, that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment