Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Lava Aurora.

What makes me happy?  Art that is fantabulawesome.



I wanted to be sure to lava her all over because she's having a sale in her Etsy shop, and if you use the code "ilavayou" at checkout you can get 15% off of the prints!  Today only!

What A. Lady!  I love her blog, her art, and just her.  She is my rock.

I used to read her blog (back in the livejournal days!) and think "Wow, I wish I could have cool friends like her" and I found out wishes come true.  So I'm actively wishing that Taylor Hanson will get me pregnant.  Hey some day his wife is gonna say no more, and I'll be here, ready to bear the stretch marks and back pain all over again just so he can procreate more.

Really though, friends like Aurora are rare and I'm really happy to be pimping her art right now on my blog that is followed by 3 people- two of us being, well, the two of us.  

What's not to lava?

No comments:

Post a Comment