Monday, December 20, 2010

I Lava Swinging on a Star




This was easily one of my favorite cartoons growing up, why don't they show Little Lulu anymore?  She was the greatest, always in trouble but learned her lesson in the end!  This is my favorite Lulu cartoon, probably because it has Bing Crosby in a star.  And I lava me some celestial Bing.  (I also love the Mr. Show credits they do with this one from the Hail Satan Network skit.)

I crooned this song to Mollie this afternoon and she was out in dreamland in no time.  I don't claim to have the vocal abilities of Bing and Andy but it certainly did the trick.  She slept for 3 hours.  3 hours, folks.  And the magic carried on over to Cary and he fell asleep.  Which meant I was clear to fall asleep.  Imagine that! LA-VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment