Monday, December 27, 2010

I Lava Sephora in JCP.

Okay, so I work at JC Penneys which has the RAD-ASS PERK of an associate discount.

Um, yeah.

So I spend a LOT of time in the Sephora we have in store (even though there is another one on the mall elsewhere).

So uh, today I made BFF's with my new eye makeup brush set.

tokidoki.  Awesome.  The last one there.  I've lusted after it for months and now it's mine.  MINE!

It's all part of my plan to buy rewards for myself every two weeks I keep with my calorie tracking in hopes of getting my ass less terrifying and more tight.  I'm in major lava with eye makeups right now, why not make that my non-food reward?  Having these cute brushes will just make it that much more enticing to eat right so I can justify buying all of the limecrime and sugarpill I can stomach.  Within reason, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment