Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Lava Orange.

Orange.

It's just a great color.

And I'm not just saying this because I'm stalker-fan crazy over the Giants, even though that does help. The Giants cant help it that they have the best color in the spectrum on their uniforms. I can't not be drawn to them when they get all snazzy and bright on Orange Fridays.

But Giants aside, all of the best things on Earth are orange.

Orange is the best food group on the food pyramid. Macaroni and Cheese, Cheetos, Yam Fries, Mandarin Oranges, Goldfish, Carrots, creamsicles, Mandarina Jarritos, Oompa Loompas. They all taste out of this world. I'd eat exclusively orange if it wouldn't turn me into Snookie.

I love it because on foggy days the orange leaves pop against the sky.

I love wearing it on my toenails, my lips. Orange is a color meant to be played with.

Hanson used it all over their Middle of Nowhere album art and 1997 was never the same for me.

Orange is my happy place, I Lava Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment