Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Lava Contentment

For whatever strange reason I've been completely okay with the world all day today.  Smiling for no reason at work (with no one around!  Probably creepy, actually.) and just enjoying the feeling of feeling good.

It's kept up all day, and I'm singing pop songs with renewed vigor.  Skipping the sad ones.  Seeing clearly.  Ready to do what it takes to keep the feeling going.

It's amazing how my normal state of being for my entire life suddenly feels like a luxury after being in the D-U-M-P-S for months. 

I'll never take optimism and positivity for granted again. 

I'm ending this with my new favorite ass-shaking kitchen-dancing song.  Dancing alone is okay, and it feels so good.  Even the mile high pile of dishes can't put a damper on me tonight.  Note to self- remember how this feels so you can return to it next time you're down.  Oh wait, that's what this whole freakin' blog is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment