Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Lava WIWT


Yesterday I got into the Christmas Spirit for our drive down Huntington Boulevard, a historical neighborhood here in Fresno that decorates with pretty lights all season, followed by a night of crooning the regulars at Wednesday night karaoke at The Brig.


So down to business.

What I wore 12/22/10

Christmas Sweater- Gift from my mom a few years back.
I <3 Timmy shirt- Purchased from JR's Sports
Christmas Skirt- Bought at an indie craft fair. $25 and a Christmas tradition for the last 6 years.
Boots- Airwalk, purchased at Payless to go with a White Mage cosplay in 2005.
Red Tights.

Lincecum On Your Necklace, made by me.  It also broke.  So I won't be making any of these to sell on account of my ineptitude when it comes to jewelery.  Fuck!

Makeup:
The Usual on the eyes.  Limecrime Diva + Torrid pink shit.  A little Nars Emmanuelle to make the pink a little bit more shocking.
Face: Alice Shimmer, Cover Girl Mineral Powder
Lips: Manic Panic Vampire Red

No comments:

Post a Comment